About the author
Ingeborg Volan is a long-time social media addict currently working as communications advisor and digital communications specialist with Gambit Hill+Knowlton in Oslo, Norway.
I collect weird stats on the use of social media anywhere, have a peculiar soft spot for social media and the public sector, and am just a little bit annoyed at the lack of attention given to the +60 age group online.
As I cannot possibly know everything that is happening in Scandinavia, I welcome any tips on stories I should mention! See the "about" section for contact info.
- Sweden's new royal baby will be a social media princess. New blog post: wp.me/p1PzPt-5p 1 year ago
- Danish sports success triggers Twitter activity wp.me/p1PzPt-5h 1 year ago
- New social media stunts from Nordic airlines - both Finnair and SAS tried new things last week. New blog post: socialmedianordic.com/2012/01/30/nor… 1 year ago
- Social media "Obama effect" in the Finnish presidential election? New blog post: socialmedianordic.com/2012/01/29/loo… 1 year ago
- Any Finnish friends who can help me with info on social media use re: Finnish election? 1 year ago
- Watching Eurovision 2012? Your Instagram could be in a music video
- Record Twitter use in the Nordics
- Danish home electronics chain launches Twelpforce-like initiative
- First picture of Sweden’s new princess first published on Facebook
- Norway: One in three with social media profiles don’t know how to use them